Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Last day at Worcester

Day 6:
Today was our last day in Worcester. To remember our wonderful time here 2 of the younger groups had a scavenger hunt. We had to take creative pictures in front of all different things like: the biggest door in the cathedral, the statue of Edward Elgar, and everyone smushed inside of a telephone booth. We also had tea and pastries at a place called The Boston Tea Party. Following lunch, my group made a first attempt at packing. It was way easier than I expected, probably because I just through everything in my suitcase. To end our day we had a full choir evensong with one of the longest psalms yet. My family friend came to see the service and he told me that he really enjoyed it. I can't wait to go to Windsor Castle and I hope that everyone is safe at home!
-Olivia
P.S. I miss you Dad, Mom, Stella, and Dominic!!! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are Moderated by the Seabury Academy Staff.