Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Fiona's blog

> Friday, August 9th, Day 7: Hi Tim and Nancy (and everyone else reading our blog). Sorry I haven't blogged yet I've just been really busy. We went to Warwick Castle the other day and it was really fun. We also went on a really pretty boat tour of Worcester. I'm with all of my friends and it's really fun. We went shopping at a bunch of English stores too. The Cathedral here is so big and really pretty. We went on the very top and took a bunch of pictures. It's our last day here and I'm sad I won't be singing here anymore yet excited to see the other places. I'm really excited for London, even though we will just be spending a day there. Tell Claire good luck in Italy for me.
>
> Xoxo Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are Moderated by the Seabury Academy Staff.